Tuesday 1 March 2011

Housewarming Mix


I made this mix for the housewarming party in the new place. Get in touch if you'd like a copy.

Part 1
01. The Notorious B.I.G.: Freestyle at Mister Cee's
02. The Notorious B.I.G.: Party and Bullshit
03. Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross: In Motion
04. Talking Heads: Once in a Lifetime
05. Wu-Tang Clan: C.R.E.A.M.
06. The Charmels: I'll Never Grow Old
07. Devo: Mongoloid
08. New Order: Chosen Time
09. Giorgio Moroder: Chase
10. Goblin: Flashing
11. U.N.K.L.E.: Main Title Theme
12. Steinski: The Pay-off Mix
13. Prince: Kiss.

Part 2
01. Pulp: My Erection
02. Doug E. Fresh: Spirit
03. David Bowie: Magic Dance
04. Huey Lewis & The News: The Power of Love
05. Man Parrish: Hip Hop, Bebop (Don't Stop)
06. Prince: When Doves Cry
07. Santa Esmerelda: Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
08. Burial & Four Tet: Moth
09. Daft Punk: Da Funk
10. Duck Sauce: Barbara Streisand (Jimmy's Panini Mix)
11. Boney M: Gotta Go Home
12. The Notorious B.I.G.: B.I.G. (Interlude)
13. Mary J. Blige: Real Love (Remix)
14. The Notorious B.I.G.: Going Back to Cali
15. Killah Priest: Wisdom/B.I.B.L.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment